Opalmine Refund Policy
Refund Policy: If there is one thing I can’t stand is when you buy something from the local store and it has a really long-winded complicated jargon of legalistic terms explaining what the refund policy is.
I don’t have time to be mulling through all those documents and unless you are a legal person I doubt that the average person would get any joy out of it.
So in plain language in as few words as possible, this is the deal with the opalmine refund policy.
1. First make sure that what you are ordering is what you want and you can talk to peter direct about your needs by making a comment in the blog below or leaving a note in the pink live chat box at the right hand side bottom of most pages .
2. We don’t have a one-year guarantee policy. If something goes wrong with anything we sell you after ten years, we are here for you to help, to replace, to repair or to do anything possible to make life easier for you.
Of course if the damage is your fault because of wearing a ring for example in the garden and you break it against a rock, we would want you to tell us honestly about that but even if that DID happen, more often than not we would find a way of fixing it for a little or no cost to you, apart maybe from return postage.
3. If however when you get your item you just don’t like it or it was not what you thought it was, simply email Peter, explaining it and there will be a refund to you. We always use PayPal which is a THIRD PARTY processor of your credit cards and its a simple matter of getting them to reimburse you when the item is returned. We don’t even have access to your credit details unless you insist on us processing your card instead of PayPal.
4. The only exception to this is if you select a stone and we make a special design for you, it involves third-party expenses which cannot be reimbursed so a refund is not possible unless the stone we supply is damaged by the jeweler, in which case a new stone can be supplied but you must keep in mind that each opal is unique and the replacement stone will not look like the original stone even though of course we will do our very best to please you.
4. I think that’s about it! if you want to check my credibility, simply type in Peter Brusaschi into google and you will get about 20 pages of information about me and if you can find ONE negative comment about my honesty and reliability, you will have a reason not to deal with us. However, if you DO I would much appreciate knowing about it because it would be some sort of mistake that I would need to fix.
5. What you COULD do for that extra bit of reassurance is go to our testimonials page and take a look at a very long list of the way we handle our customers. The best recommendation is what others say. (self-praise is no recommendation) Please take note of the certificate of authenticity shown on this page which is difficult to read so we will quote the main paragraph that applies to your purchase:
“This certificate guarantees that you are purchasing a NATURAL opal from the gem fields of Australia. The opal has been cut and polished and presented in its natural state either as an unset stone or set in jewelry” please take a look at our picture guide so that you can learn the different ways opal is cut and polished.